Bonus: up to 10% based on site performance.
Additional Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 5% matched contribution pension scheme, 3x Life Cover, access to our High Street discounts portal, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Health Cash Plan programme, Cycle to work scheme, enhanced sickness and family friendly policies, excellent training and development opportunitiesIntroduction
Are you a qualified Nurse who is working in the Clinical Research Industry?
Are you passionate about improving patient’s lives for the better?
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Clinical Research Nurse for our site in Hexham.
We pride ourselves on being the “Patients choice for clinical research” and our Nursing teams are directly involved with ensuring a continuity of care for patients during the studies.
Working Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week, a Senior Clinical Research Nurse is responsible for nursing activities related to clinical trials across a wide and diverse range of therapeutic areas.
Key roles and responsibilities of a Senior Clinical Research Nurse are as follows -
- Completing all relevant clinical competency training assessments and attending all relevant research study protocol training and completing all mandatory training, according to the Synexus COP’s/SOP’s
- Performing all visits, observations, safety reporting and interventions with participants in accordance with procedures and schedule of the study protocol, company SOP’s and policies
- Carrying out pre-screens efficiently and effectively to optimise patient recruitment
- Encouraging patients to continue within the study, and to participate in future trials
- Collecting, records, verifying and entering study data into the source notes, CRF/eCRF and all associated paperwork with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensuring that all data queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
- Promoting and nurturing a welcoming, professional and pleasant environment for staff and participants
- Participating in multidisciplinary meetings
- Initiating emergency action when required e.g. cardiac arrest, anaphylaxis management, fire, or critical incidents
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Registration with no limitations to practice within the Nursing and Midwifery Council (Adult)
- Clinical Research experience
- A team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A patient focussed attitude
Interested? Great, please apply ASAP as we may close the advert earlier than the expiry date
Synexus is an equal opportunities employer