Senior Client Services Manager with fluent German, London W1
Salary: to £38,000 p.a. + benefits.
Our client is a highly successful world leading organisation focused on data and insights around the globe.
As Senior Client Services Manager you will work with a client base within the DACH region. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of client projects, building strong relationships both with clients and colleagues and ensure client retention.
- Managing and developing client relationships.
- Managing projects to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Liaising with industry experts and internal staff on a daily basis to ensure fulfilment of client requirements.
- Attending client meetings and presenting ideas whilst managing client expectations and queries.
- Discussing content ideas and user attraction with the Sales Managers to assist in growing revenue and client retention..
- Degree educated
- Fluent German and English
- Experience managing relationships with clients in the UK and Germany
- Excellent communication skills with at least 2 years client management experience working with financial clients.
- Able to multi-task, work to deadlines and within client budgets
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Commercial acumen
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment