- Understand the customer journey of the clients/products you support
- Negotiate and agree OLAs and SLAs and provide input into underpinning contracts
- Prepare and present monthly statistics around SLA performance for both external and internal consumption.
- Co-ordinate and compile timely dashboards and reports to a high professional standard
- Carrying out trend analysis on incidents and implement SIPs if necessary
- Represent your products for CAB approvals
- Ensure consistent communications with regard to Experian products are sent both internally and externally
- Attend service reviews with clients /product teams where necessary and ensure all service actions are pursued and client kept fully informed of their status
- Carry out regular service reviews with both internal and, where relevant, external customers
- Ensure client roadmap and requirements are understood and effectively communicated back into the business for further service improvement.
- Resolve issues in a timely fashion and understand when to escalate to resolve issues both at a hierarchal and functional level.
Participate in Major Incident resolution and post incident reviews and activities where
We're looking for someone with:
- A detailed understanding of your products and services and how customers deploy these in their infrastructure to understand the customer experience
- Relationship Management experience
- Experience of a matrix management approach to progress outstanding issues / get resolutions
- A track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with internal suppliers, in particular the product managers and ensure a focus on non-functional requirements.
- Ability to become a trusted contact for your client base
- Performance Management experience
- Understanding and participation in Performance for Growth ensuring stretching personal objectives, a personal development plan and regular self and team feedback.
- Experience of complying with the Training and Competency requirements and complete required training in a timely manner.
- Customer Champion a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything that Experian does.
- Ensure that good client / consumer outcomes are at the centre of decision making.
- Promote great service and seek to exceed client / consumer expectations.
- Regulatory, Governance and Control
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements within area of responsibility and escalate issues quickly.
- Pro-actively identify risks and take steps to mitigate these.
- Ensures team members understand the importance of adhering to their regulatory obligations and responsibility for implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Ensure team members understand the operating model and the functional and individual responsibilities pertinent to your products
Why choose us?
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.