WM Reply have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Change & Adoption Consultant to join their team based in London.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + Bonus DOE
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are a 130 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 9,500 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Chicago. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are looking for an excellent Change & Adoption Consultant to...
- Tame the fiercest of stakeholders
- Spearhead impactful change to confused souls across the globe
- Tease coherent messages from the densest corporate undergrowth
- Dance in the fires of agile projects
- Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency
We are looking to add a Senior Consultant to our Adoption and Change Management team to help continue the success of the division. You'll head up Business Change for our Business Units and will take over management of a team.
Senior Change & Adoption Consultant - Responsibilities:
- Create change management strategies and implement them
- Leading O365 change programmes from end to end, starting with Pre-Sales
- Stakeholder Management & Engagement
- Championing the WM Brand and leading Business Development activities
- Managing and developing fellow change professionals
- Sharing best practice Change Management
Senior Change & Adoption Consultant - Requirements:
- A Change & Adoption professional - someone who loves words and pictures. You pride yourself on writing clear communication, dazzling presentations and titillating Change and Adoption campaigns
- Commercially focused - you'll have a history of working with enterprise clients and taking them on a digital transformation journey. Proposing solutions and educating them on what we can do
- A technology advocate - you'll be convincing and persuasive in your messaging to client's employees about 'what's in it for me?' Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 is a big bonus
- Delivery focused - our clients love us because we get stuff done. You'll be an overachiever who love creating things and delivering on time
- A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass. You'll be working directly with clients, so interpersonal skills are a winner
- Professional, commercial and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do
- Degree Qualified - 2:1 or above
Senior Change & Adoption Consultant - Quirks you'll love:
- Flexible working - not a morning person? Then don't start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm
- We're part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
To submit your application for this exciting Senior Change & Adoption Consultant opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.