Senior Carers (Nights) required for our Oakview Lodge Care Home in Welwyn Garden City.
From bistros to pubs, cinema rooms to spas - this isn’t your usual work environment! At Country Court Care we pride ourselves on setting the standard with award winning care services which exceed industry standards.
Are you compassionate, caring, approachable and a strong leader with impeccable attention to detail? Are you looking for something more than just a job? Then why not join our family here at Country Court Care? We are a family-run company since 1983, we operate 34+ family-focused Homes and we are a Top 20 Large Care Group Winners in 2018 for Carehome.co.uk.
Why work for us? Well…
- We offer the opportunity of a shadow shift BEFORE you decide to join us, to give you the chance to see the job first hand, should you be successful at first stage interview
- We give an extensive, role specific 12-week Induction designed to give you the tools you need to succeed, whether experienced or completely new to Care
- We will support you through your Health & Social Care Level 3 Qualification, if you do not already have it
- We will give you the opportunity to complete the Care Certificate
- We have an online HUB with oodles of discounts and offers exclusively for our colleagues
With Family rooted deep within everything we do; our Values reflect everything we strive to achieve:
Our colleagues are like one big family - all working towards the same goal - the excellent care of our residents.
Our Senior Carers have a real impact on our residents and the rest of the care team. From aiding our residents with personal care and compassionate and friendly interaction, reviewing and implementing care plans, administering and recording medications and ensuring the quality of care is to the highest of standards. Our Senior Carers also lead and develop the team through mentoring, coaching and strong, open communication.
They promote the Home positively in the local community and care for the overall environment our residents live in; they lead from the front, are reliable, steadfast, and demonstrate family-orientated values. Above all else, our residents’ care, happiness and well-being are at the top of their tasks. No day, or Home, is ever the same!
While we want to help everyone who wants to work with us to discover and fulfil their potential, the nature of this role means that candidates need to have some experience working in the Care industry and either must have an NVQ Level 3 in Care; or be willing to work towards it.
So if you do have some experience in care, as well as excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and can you use your initiative and build relationships whilst leading from the front, then we want you to join our Family here at Country Court Care.
Country Court Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer and has zero tolerance for employment practices that foster modern slavery!