Inishative Consulting have partnered up with a well reputable Healthcare Residential Home,looking for an experienced Care Assistant to join their ever expanding team.
- NVQ Level 2 Preferred
- Leadership Skills /Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time Management
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Flexibility with working hours
- Willingness to progress career
- Good written & Oral communication skills
- Ability to use initiative in safe and appropriate circumstances
- Willing to work towards NVQ 2 if not already obtained
- Experience in residential /nursing home settings of which at least one year must be people living with dementia.
- Awareness of principles of person central care planning.
- Care assistants should only undertake those duties that they are confident and competent to preform
- To ensure knowledge is gained to demonstrate a good understanding of prevention of abuse of vulnerable adults,recognition of signs of abuse and procures to follow in the event of an allegation of abuse.
If you are a Senior Care Assistant looking to progress within your career and seeking a new challenge please get in touch.