Senior C++ Software Engineer
Location: Bath, Somerset.
Salary: £40-55,000 (dependent on experience), 25 days holiday, private healthcare and pension.
Senior C++ Software Engineer - Key Skills:
- Graduate level, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Experienced C++ development experience.
- Windows development environment experience.
- Experience of Agile methodologies is preferable.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Senior C++ Software Engineer – Nice to Have:
- C# would be a bonus but not essential.
About the role:
The successful Senior C++ Software Engineer will be part of a talented software engineering team, working on the latest automation systems.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle development.
- To actively contribute to specification and design workshops.
- To undertake software implementation and necessary tasks to achieve planned software development projects, providing the technical lead in their areas.
- To provide expert technical knowledge on their areas of the software.
- To master the core programming languages and technologies used.
- To evaluate and integrate 3rd party software effectively with development management.
About the Company:
Our client is a world leader in its field and a recognised name in the software manufacturing industry.
To find out more about this Senior C++ Software Engineer role, please contact us now for an interview.