Senior C++ Software Engineer – Computer Vision
An emerging market leader is looking to expand their high caliber team with an exceptional C++ Software Engineer working on cutting-edge Computer Vision solutions involving object recognition and taking the latest algorithms into the final product. Working closely with the research team, the C++ Software Engineer will be central to this next generation platform working on key features used by thousands across the globe.
This technology is being used across many sectors - making a significant contribution to the safety and security of the general public helping to save lives. In this hugely rewarding role, the C++ Software Engineer will influence the technology and grow within this rapidly expanding company.
C++ Software Engineer Requirements:
- Excellent modern C / C++ experience working on complex codebases
- Linux / Bash / Git / Boost
- Knowledge of OpenCV, Computer Vision, Signal Processing, FFMpeg / Video
- Understanding of CUDA, OpenCL, GPU
- Optimisation of algorithms and working in a research setting beneficial
The C++ Software Engineer will be well remunerated, work on challenging problems and have the chance to join at an exciting phase of the company’s journey. These roles don’t come up often, so get in touch for more information or a confidential chat.
Relocation + Stock + Pension + Lunch + More