Senior Business Travel Consultant
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Business Travel Consultant to join their successful team based in their office in west London. Due to the success of the business they are looking for an established specialist to provide outstanding service to a number of accounts. Working to the highest levels of professionalism and dedicated to delivering excellent service every time to their clients, we are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic individual who can work well as part of a team. All applicants must have extensive experience in a corporate or business travel environment and be familiar with at least one of the major GDS systems ideally Galileo, a flexible approach, be personable and focussed on quality. The roles offers standard Monday to Friday working hours with an extremely good basic salary plus attractive bonus potential.
- Taking enquires over the phone and via email from a number of clients together with on boarding new clients in to the business
- All aspects of booking flight travel, accommodation, car-hire and other ancillary services
- Souring the best and most cost effective travel elements for corporate media enquires.
- Responsible for end to end management and ownership of key business accounts
- Issuing tickets and performing calculations and/or re-calculations for international and domestic airfares.
- Ensure excellent client relationship at all times
- Maintain good relationships with both internal stakeholders and external clients at all times
- The successful candidate will have strong travel experience and may have worked extensively in global, independent event and corporate travel management and be extremely customer focused to offer exceptional service. A keen interest and enthusiasm for Travel, Sales and providing a quality service.
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers
- Strong experience gained in global event and corporate travel management
- Previous experience using Galileo or an alternatively GDS
- Experience of booking worldwide flights
- Knowledge of net and published fares
An attractive package is on offer to the right enthusiastic candidate including a monthly reward scheme based on meeting the organisations targets. Any prospective candidate should show eagerness to do a good job, have a flexible attitude and to be an enthusiastic travel individual.
Salary additional info: + bonus and additonal benefits