OVERVIEW: Senior Business Development Manager / Senior Solutions Sales Executive / Sales Manager / Sales Director sought by award winning WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) provider.
Salary negotiable depending on experience and proven track record C£60K-£80K basic, OTE C£150K+ uncapped, plus car / allowance, plus benefits.
Location - Local office is near Derby / Leicester. You will be required to visit the office at least once/twice a week when not in front of customers.
My client is a very established and profitable privately owned software house specialising in warehouse management technologies and solutions. Their Tier-1 and best in breed systems are implemented in some of the largest companies in the world. My client has a focus on growth, which is underpinned by a continual investment in its software solutions to ensure they are consistently market-leading, helping customers stay one step ahead of their competition.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
As a result of a focus on profitable growth and sustained investment in its market leading software, my client has a number of exciting opportunities for experienced enterprise software Senior Business Development Managers up to Sales Director level (hands-on with individual contributor sales target), to join an established and successful privately owned company. Candidates who have man-management / team leading experience will have a fantastic opportunity to take a lead role within the sales function of the business, drive change, improvements and professionalise the team.
You MUST be closely aligned to the following;
- Possess multi-year experience of new business sales to customers within wholesale distribution, 3PL's (Third Party Logistics), Warehouse Management, E-commerce, Multi-channel retail, Manufacturing or Supply-chain
- Possess at least an understanding of how WMS fits with industry / business operations
- You will be at an advantage if you have sold WMS / ERP / supply-chain or similar enterprise software systems and applications but this isn't critical.
- Consultative sales experience and a solutions-led approach
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets for both revenue and profitability.
- Experience of the preparation of high quality sales proposals and RFP responses.
- Experience of the development of customer account plans.
- Market assessment and targeting.
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
-This is a fantastic opportunity for very hard working and determined senior sales professionals to carve their own career path at my client and achieve sales director status.
- The chance to join a highly established proven market leader who continually invest in their software solutions to stay ahead of the competition
- A comprehensive learning and development program
- An excellent hard working but fun environment
- A highly competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission with accelerators, pension, health, medical and life assurance.
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity!
Keywords: sales, business development, director, manager, executive, manufacturing, supply chain, supply-chain, ERP, sales, new, senior, business development, software, account manager, account management, executive, Cloud, Retail, WMS, warehouse management systems, operations distribution, supply chain, EPOS, stock, SaaS, software as a Service, Mail Order, E-Commerce, Multi-Channel Retail, EPOS, order management, stock, ecommerce, mcommerce, marketplace, mail order sales, stock management, fulfilment, shopping, m-commerce, onmi-channel, ERP, accounting, financial, supply-chain, SCM, wholesale distribution, 3PL,
£150K+ OTE, car / allowance, pension, etc !