Remit Group have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Development Consultant to join their team.
Location: Field Based
Salary: Competitive plus company car or car allowance
We are looking for a successful Business Development Manager, with a track record in sales and apprenticeships, with the skill, ambition, and relentless appetite for success, for themselves, Remit, our clients and learners. You will have to confidently gain access to the key decision makers and influencers in an organisation across the IT & Digital markets, also promoting our other products and services.
We partner with Organisations to source and upskill their key talent to create, facilitate and inspire high performing workforces. IT & Digital transformation is critical to all organisations and we have a strong focus on growing in this area.
We are fast paced, passionate, results focused, with learners at the centre of our organisation. This is a field-based role, so travel and being a self-starter with a proven track record in the territory and sector is essential.
Senior Business Development Consultant - The Role:
- Identify and engage with Levy paying employers to generate apprenticeship starts
- Identify and engage with SME's that are likely to take on multiple apprenticeships
- Proactively pursue new opportunities with new target customers, developing strong propositions, exceptional relationships at all levels and communicating our growing service offering
- Generate own leads via field sales, cold calling, networking, and presentations to secure new accounts and promote Remit as the Training Provider of choice
- Manage and maximise employer relationships to secure new/repeat business
Senior Business Development Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- To grow revenue and identify strategies for future growth opportunities
- To identify, manage and win key opportunities primarily with large levy clients and with SME's likely to take on multiple apprentices
- A collaborative or supportive approach to bid management working
- To manage financial aspects of each opportunity
- To lead on proposal writing and presentation for each opportunity
- Maintain a high and frequent level of contact with key targets throughout customer organisations
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of target customers, businesses, products, challenges, and Remit's competitors
- Maintain sales plans and pipeline relevant to each opportunity
- Promotion of the Remit business within target accounts organisations
- To carry out other duties as and when necessary
- Identification of opportunities to improve and develop business further
- Understand Remit and client culture and values and work in line with these always
Senior Business Development Consultant - You:
- Functional skills at Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent qualifications
- Educated to degree standard or with equivalent experience with excellent written and spoken communication skills. Able to present at a senior level; fully computer literate and numerate (Desirable)
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Business Development role; working to, achieving and exceeding targets
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of Business Development in a similar role within the apprenticeship sector
- A proven track record in delivering results through building trust and relationships with other companies
- Experience in development and implementation of strategic solutions
- Demonstrable experience of developing insight into prospective customers' strategic growth plans
- Experience of selling commercial training (Desirable)
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent negotiation, influencing & presentation skills
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Proven experience of developing relationships, influencing, and negotiating with employers to secure new business
- Extensive knowledge of the IT Sector
- Full valid driving licence
Personal Qualities and Attributes
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Engaging, enthusiastic and driven
- Diplomatic and discreet in approach
- Ability to manage a complex and demanding workload
- Good time management with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload under pressure
- Strong team player
Senior Business Development Consultant - Benefits:
You will receive a competitive salary plus an enhanced benefits package including company car or car allowance, fuel card, IT kit, holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working, additional birthday annual leave and more.
You will become part of a growing and dynamic team with the opportunity to nurture and develop the talent of some of the UK's biggest and best brands. We will invest in you, giving you access to continuous personal and professional development programmes. We will support you to become an inspirational Remit colleague building a lifelong career in training.
To submit your CV for this exciting Senior Business Development opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.