- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Benefits Portal
- Share Save Scheme
Responsible to the Information Management Business Architect, a Senior Business and Data Analyst is required to work on a variety of projects spanning the Defence, Government and Public Sectors.
The post requires demonstrable experience of scoping and delivering business transformation and analysis projects, as well as strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills. With a “can do” attitude, you will provide valuable insight to our customers through a variety of different tools and techniques.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Aligning strategy and ways of working (people, process, technology) across business units
- Document and communicate business strategy and operating models
- Gather, validate and document business processes and requirements, creating baselines and ways of measuring successes
- Scope decision support requirements for business change
- Manage and lead business process management practices
- Document information flows against business process and IT systems
- Develop, maintain and manage stakeholder relationships (internal and external) including 3rd party suppliers
- Map data assets to strategic business value and asset owners
- Develop and roll out performance management frameworks
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues and peers
- Manage the communication of information through reports, presentations and other visualization techniques.
This role will require travel to customer sites as well as other MASS offices.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.
plus full company benefits