Senior Business Analysts
Date of Posting: 5 September 2019
Closing Date: 4 October 2019
Synechron, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Synechron Holdings, Inc., a British Virgin Islands International Business Company. Synechron, Inc. US was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What we do
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron combines the “Power of 3” - business process knowledge, digital design, and core technology delivery excellence - to drive transformative solutions. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Since inception, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory with presence across the USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centres in Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad in India. Learn more at www.synechron.com.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analysts with extensive knowledge of trade processing, to join the team in Belfast. The ideal candidate would be responsible for executing complex transactions and participating in complex processes in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to act as a subject matter expert while processing all regular transfers, payments, trade transactions, and wholesale card activity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process all regular, restricted and legal transfers; which include processing of payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows, and wholesale card activity
- Ensure transactions are processed efficiently, act as an SME (subject matter expert) and recommend process improvements
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to problems through data analysis, technical experience, and precedent
- Anticipate and respond to requests for deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Contribute to and collaborate with cash & trade operations projects as needed
- Develop comprehension of how the cash & trade operations team interacts with others in accomplishing objectives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Required Skills, Qualification & Experience:
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- A fundamental comprehension of financial industry regulations
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong experience within the capital markets domain, as a Business Analyst
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries for preliminary data analysis and understanding
- Masters or Bachelor’ s degree in engineering with sound and relevant industry experience.
Please send your written application and CV to Amit.Tanpure@synechron.com