McGregor Boyall are delighted to be representing a well-established organisation within their field, who have recently created a unique technology arm to their company.
Based a 10-minute walk from Brent Cross station (Hendon) the company has the feel of a tech start up, but has the security and financial backing of a larger, more established organisation.
As the brand and technology starts to grow awareness within its field so does their needs for innovative and outgoing professionals who want to be part of an organisation who have a determination to be market leaders in what they do.
They now require a Senior Business Analyst to help provide oversight and direction across the Business Analysis function in the Tech Team to gather and form requirements, develop business solutions, and to determine business reporting requirements.
Ultimately you will understand the business and act as a bridge between the IT & Systems team, project members and Clients during project lifecycles, ensuring that any systems changes are accurately specified, and meet requirements at the point of delivery.
The Business Analyst will ensure that appropriate inter- and intra-departmental communication is exercised and effective day to day administration and support of existing IT systems, developments and projects is delivered.
Salary £60,000/ £65,000
Requirements gathering, definition, analysis, & modeling:
- Manage the Business Analysis function; providing oversight and direction in the elicitation, documentation, and analysis of business and user requirements.
- Analyse information gathered in order to distinguish between user requests, and real needs.
- Investigate business issues, identifying areas for process and systems development and improvement.
- Create effective plans which will deliver change to business users and other stakeholders.
- Understanding and mapping business processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with developers to provide understanding of requirements through use cases and screen designs.
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders of proposed solutions.
Project integration, testing, and delivery:
- Work closely with the Systems Manager to agree and plan projects based on identified business needs.
- Identify key project stakeholders and manage relationships throughout project lifecycles; providing clear communication, project updates, and serving as the bridge between internal project teams, and project stakeholders.
- Lead requirements validation activity in conjunction with the overall development plan, ensuring sign-off from relevant parties.
- Oversee testing (including user acceptance testing) for new systems developments.
- Produce test scripts and test data requirements.
- Bug identification, reporting and tracking.
- Co-ordinate post implementation reviews, document feedback, and implement relevant changes or improvements.
- Gather and understand requirements for new business reports, management information and analysis.
- Creation of reports from the companies data based on operational user requirements.
- Working with the MIS Developer on the production of reports and data sets from the SQS data warehouse using industry standard tools.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis of data as required by the business.
- Manage the Junior Business and Reports Analyst.
- Supervise direct reports according to overall company policy, setting employee tasks and objectives.
- Develop team to maximize potential and monitor employee performance, including project reviews and personal appraisals.
- Delegate work duties to team whilst constantly monitoring and assisting with work progress.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
£60,000.00 - £65,000.00 per year