Senior Business Analyst – KCP EMEA Category Finance
Location - Reigate
Closing date - 14th June 2020
Competitive salary and benefits package
Key Accountabilities and Business Priorities
- Drive incremental profitability and cash flow to the Region through proactive analysis, insights generation and recommendations.
- As the Senor Business Analyst to the Category Team, constructively challenge the business to unlock full potential.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities through role-modelling One-KC behaviors for the team.
- To deliver businessresults with ownership of the business objectives and financial plans, P&L and working capital.
- Create value by proactively challenging business plans, highlighting opportunities and risks, to ensure profitable long-term decisions.
- Analyze market dynamics, including key Customers and Competitors together with economic factors pertinent to the region, providing insights and recommendations to drive business forward.
- Develop forward looking scenarios and play instrumental role in FP&A process.
- Model world class Compliance and Ethical behaviours, playing a leading role to develop these capabilities in the Region.
- Constantly build the financial acumen of the Category and the business teams.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of all systems, processes and capabilities.
Main Purpose of Role
This role will provide analytical support, counsel, insight and though-leadership for the business to deliver (exceed) its financial, operational and strategic goals.
The individual would partner very closely with the Category Leadership Team to drive profitable growth in the region.
Be a thought-partner for driving best finance practices in EMEA / KCP.
Key Leadership Behaviors and Skills
- Ability to lead, challenge and influence at all levels.
- Decisiveness and an ability to operate effectively in the midst of ambiguity.
- Organization and Planning
- Ability to work effectively across diverse cultures & functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-prioritise and act independently and be proactively committed to their self-development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability.
- Discounted cash flow analysis and investment appraisal.
- Statistical and business modelling
- Strategic business planning and budgeting.
- Portfolio Management.
- Experience in manufacturing / delivered cost is an advantage.
- Ability to synthesize financial performance to business stakeholders as insights.
Essential Knowledge/ Experience
- Accounting / CIMA qualification and / or other qualifications (MBA, etc.)
- Post qualification experience, ideally in commercial / business facing roles
- Competitive basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
You can also choose from our flexible benefits package which includes:
- Holiday trading
- Share scheme options
- Critical illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Dental cover
- And many more!
At Kimberly-Clark we are happy to consider requests for flexible working, which can include flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours etc.
If this is something you wish to explore, please highlight at interview stage
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.
If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to ask your recruiter.
The Legal Bit!
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
KC is a sponsor of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation Good Recruitment Campaign