IT Sales – Senior BDM – Health & Social Care Software
£50k-£60k BASIC, £100k-£120k OTE + Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a leading supplier of software solutions specifically designed for the healthcare/private care sector. They are going through substantial growth as a business and are now looking to recruit a new business sales professional to join their fast growing sales team. In this role, you will be selling their full suite of SAAS/software solutions targeting new local authorities predominantly across the South East, London and Home Counties. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, driven, new business hunter who has sold SAAS or cloud based software applications into either local government or social care however, candidates who have sold into the wider public sector will also be considered e.g. NHS, education or housing. If you want to work for an organisation that is dominant in an expanding market, investing millions in its solutions and offering the chance to earn some great money then please apply today as this role won’t be around for long!!!
Candidate Skills Required:
- Proven track record of new business wins
- Experience in selling SAAS/cloud based software applications
- Sold into the public sector
- A minimum of 5+ years IT sales experience
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
- Experience selling into local government or social care
- A stable career record
Call Harry Atwal on 01926 800252 or email: email@example.com
• All candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
• Please do not apply unless you have the required experience. All applications without the required experience will be unsuccessful.
We specialise in the placement of IT/Telecoms Sales Professional's across the UK. If you are looking for a new career and sell IT/Telecommunication solutions or services we would love to talk to you, especially if you are currently holding/or have held a position as a Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive/Manager, Partner Manager, Channel Manager, Alliance Manager, Sales Manager and/or Sales Director.