This Oxford based organization offers specialises within the residential sector with a focus on sustainability and diversification of developments.
The Senior Architect/ Lead Architect that would be successful would have / be:
- Minimum of 5 years post part 3 experience in the UK
- Technically minded
- Have managed a team before
- Experience with technical design input/ ability to review coordinator design input
- Proficient in Revit
- Technical detail specification
- Managed multiple packages
- Confident working across all stages
The role would involve:
- Going onsite/ meeting with contractors
- Leading a team
- Learning quickly
- Hitting the ground running with minimum supervision
They are looking for someone who has good or proven job winning ability, and any candidate able to demonstrate this would be in an extremely advantageous position.
This Senior Architect/ Lead Architect role is prefect for anyone who is after career progression, and more responsibility.
The office is commutable from Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Swindon, Carterton, Thatcham, and areas of Reading.
If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, or would be keen to join an organisation that excellent opportunity for running and managing their own jobs both individually and as part of a team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch email@example.com// 02078127700).
They are looking to interview as early 27th of May 2019.
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.