SANNE is currently seeking a Senior Administrators, reporting to a manager within various divisions of Sanne to have responsibility for the provision of administrative and accounting support and relationship management to a client portfolio.
- Working within a team on all aspects of divisional administration, accounting and reporting;
- Ensuring that all bookkeeping tasks and reconciliations are completed in timely manner;
- Preparation of Net Asset Value calculation for client's entities, budget calculation and consolidation of those entities when required;
- Responsibility for preparation of Management Accounts and Financial Statements;
- Active involvement for audit planning and implementing appropriate completion milestones;
- Be in daily correspondence with clients and attend to all queries accurately and efficiently;
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Assistance with preparation and attendance of meetings;
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of investments, re-financing and new investors;
- Liaison with the accounting teams and other support teams to ensure customer deadlines are met;
- Arranging payments and work on relevant banking platforms, settlement of invoices and reconciliation of payment logs and approvals;
- Monitoring tasks on internal systems to ensure completion on a timely basis.