One Passion. One Culture. Endless Opportunity.
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-‐working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are now looking for an Senior HPC Sales Account Manager.
NVIDIA is seeking an expert Senior Account Manager with a consistent record of winning and leading large Supercomputing and AI engagements. This full-time, customer-facing position requires close collaboration with NVIDIA product marketing, solution architects, developer relations, and applied engineering to drive revenue for the company through growth in assigned agencies, programs and ecosystem. The role requires a strong knowledge of the Supercomputing and research communities. You have the skills to shift easily from working with C-level executives and government program managers to research engineers, data scientists, and academics both inside and outside the company.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for all aspects of demand creation, co-selling, forecasting, sales leadership, training and education to end user customers, OEM's and partners.
- Grow revenue and market share for NVIDIA Tesla and DGX products in assigned territory.
- Be the key point of contact and relationship owner for a defined set of customers, agencies and surrounding ecosystem.
- Build key accounts into strategic partners, and drive sustaining revenue
- Work closely with OEM, SW, and research partners to craft and execute go-to-market plans to accelerate growth and adoption of the NVIDIA product family within your defined accounts.
- Develop and lead winning programs and strategies to increase NVIDIA adoption, revenue and expansion.
- Define, drive and communicate product strategy for products and features specific to your customer's needs back into the Tesla and Grid Business Unit.
- Evangelize the use of NVIDIA products and technologies to end customers and partners.
- Ability to travel as business requirements dictate – expected to be 50% time.
What we need to see
- Bachelor's degree MINIMUM required
- 10 years in the High Performance Computing (HPC) market
- Direct experience working in account management in a business development or sales role representing systems, software, or other related HPC infrastructure.
- Proven sales success, leadership and goal achievement.
- A history of implementing successful long term technology partnerships with government agencies
- Contract negotiation and vendor management experience within the Public sector landscape
- Utilise excellent listening and analytical skills, a consultative selling approach, and be highly motivated.
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Specialty skills in High Performance Computing, Machine Learning and Deep Learning solutions.
- Understanding of Acceleration, Virtualization and Cloud technologies.
- Prior experience with Government Supercomputing Centers.
- MBA or PhD a plus
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.