Are you a PR Senior Account Manager looking for your next step up? THREESIXTY are searching for an ambitious Senior Account Manager to join their team working across a number of alcohol and lifestyle brands.
You will be the day-to-day client lead, overseeing the account and acting as the main point of client contact. Alongside the team’s Senior Account Director, you will manage both an Account Manager and an Account Executive, and will be experienced in motivating and managing a team. Your remit will include running multiple live projects at any one time across PR and Events and working on the strategic planning of campaigns and overall strategic direction of the account. You will also be skilled in media relations and will work hard to maintain and grow your network of both media and influencer contacts.
In this role, you will also be working collaboratively with THREESIXTY’s production teams on large-scale events to ensure exemplary execution, so organisation and strong attention to detail are paramount.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced and exciting agency with input into client strategy, client activity and new business. THREESIXTY offers limitless possibilities for professional growth, and the chance to have a say within the organisation whilst working alongside some truly brilliant people.
- Experience working for a leading PR agency at SAM or JAD level
- Experience working on food and drinks brands as part of your portfolio of clients
- Culturally aware on the food and drinks scene
- Used to working on multiple clients on integrated campaigns within PR and Events
- Strong media contacts across national, consumer and trade media
- Decisive with the ability to find solutions to problems
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude