Are you looking for a highly rewarding Learning Support Assistant role? Do you enjoy working with children with challenging behaviour? Do you want to inspire our next generation?
If so, Randstad require a Learning Support Assistant who specialises in working with children who have Behaviour issues and ASD for a long term role based in a mainstream Secondary school in Sefton. This is long term Learning Support Assistant role starting in September 2020 and will run until July 2021.
The school is looking for a Learning Support Assistant that wants to work in a school that is passionate about pupil progression and a Learning Support Assistant that wishes to work in a school that wants to make a real difference in our local community.
- Learning Support Assistant experience
- Experience of working with children with SEMH in KS3/4
- Ability to build a good rapport with pupils and staff alike.
- A committed and dedicated character.
- Benefits of working with Randstad as a Learning Support Assistant
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant - Only ever a phone call away
- Refer a friend scheme - £300 For each referral
- Long term or ongoing bookings - We can even get you permanent role
- Monthly incentives - Candidate of the Term
Please send your CV to email@example.com , alternatively you can call on 0151 255 1666