Do you want to make a difference to pupils with Special Educational Needs? Do you have experience working with children or adults with additional needs? Can you support a child to succeed in education?
If the answer to the above is yes, then apply to be an SEN Teaching Assistant position in the Bristol area today!
* Dedicated consultant with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
* Free parking and excellent public transport links
* Competitive rates of pay
* A 'refer a friend' scheme - chance to earn £300
* CPD opportunity
* Help the teacher with preparation and planning of activities and lessons
* Ensuring the classroom is a safe learning environment for the children
* Provide professional, approachable and helpful assistance to the teacher
* Guide children with different learning styles to ensure each individual is getting the full benefit from the lesson
* Reporting any issues, in line with school policy and procedure
* Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where necessary
* A minimum of CACHE Level 2/3 or equivalent
* Experience working in a Secondary or Primary School environment
* Good communication skills
* Be committed to working in a team
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
* Support children with different ability levels, including SEN
* DBS check (or the ability to undertake one)
If you feel this role is for you, apply online today! If you have any questions, please call Rachel on 0345 034 0061 or email at email@example.com
You will need to satisfy referencing and eligibility to work criteria as well as evidencing a DBS on the update service (we can support you with this).