Teledyne provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets. Our company serve multiple markets that require advanced technology and high reliability.
Teledyne e2v designs and manufactures high reliability electronic components and systems for aerospace, defence, medical, industrial and scientific markets.
Teledyne e2v is involved in programmes of strategic importance for customers such as A320 neo, Eurofighter, Rosetta, Spot, Pleïades, ExoMars,...
Among our partners and customers we count ESA, CNES, NASA, Boeing, Airbus, Thales,…
- Responsibility for maximizing sales and delivering sustained growth for Teledyne-e2v Semiconductors products at both direct and indirect accounts within the geographic area you are in charge of.
Key customer Relationship
- Development of key strategic relationships at current and potential customers
- Understanding the customer‘s business strategy, opportunities and issues. Identifying opportunities for Teledyne-e2v based on this and helping to tailor the Value Propositions specifically for your customers
- Understanding formal & informal hierarchy, decision makers, collecting insights at customer
- Establishing and developing suitable relationship strategies to improve T-e2v’s position at the account;
- Develop appropriate product proposals for the entire system and co-ordinate an optimum support. This involves close cooperation and communication with T-e2v’s field application engineering as well as intensive communication with the responsible T-e2v’s business units
Sales Growth and Business Development
Delivery of sales revenues targets by:
- Increasing our brand awareness by running targeted technical seminars, product presentations and customer demonstrations (both direct and through channel partners) with the view to increase sales and sales pipeline;
- Support of the design-in strategy across the defined area of responsibility;
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing specifications, tender and contract terms;
- Managing key client accounts;
- Actively managing the channels to ensure they are fully engaged, optimized and driven to succeed;
- Providing accurate booking forecasts and keep up-to-date customer and pipeline records;
- Achieving quarterly sales targets.
- Proactive participation in the development and implementation of regional sale strategy which includes plans and programs to maximize the market penetration of our products.
- Run technical seminars, product presentations and customer demonstrations both direct and through distributors & partners. Where applicable, deliver (on behalf of the company) technical papers at appropriate seminars.
- Support of exhibitions within the territory.
Gathering and communicating market/competitor information into the organization.
- Feedback to the marketing department on key territory technical trends so these can be analysed and potentially incorporated into technology roadmaps.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree
- Analytical, commercially astute with a proven track record of achieving sales growth in semiconductors or electronics sales on professional markets.
- A proven sales experience of creating/uncovering opportunities, qualifying sales and applying sales methodologies that lead to working with senior decision-makers towards closing an order.
- A strong technical background (engineering degree in electronics or similar), preferably with knowledge in a wide variety of technologies (digital, mixed-signal, RF, power)
- Strong proven experience in the management and building of a distribution network;
- At ease/ comfortable with technical products, technical discussions and the industry in general.