We are recruiting for Semi-Skilled Joiner in the Hull (Sutton Fields) area. Our client is manufacturer producing leak free shower cabins.
As a Semi-Skilled Joiner you will need to have:
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to complete tasks efficiently
- The ability to effectively work on your own and as part of a team.
- Joinery experience (essential).
- Capability of reading and working to engineering drawings, carrying out technical instructions, following procedures and recording their work
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- A positive attitude and a will to learn more skills on the job.
- Access to own tools
- Salary: £10.03-£11.06/hour, overtime is paid at x1.5 of basic pay rate after 41.5 hour)
- Working Hours of Semi-Skilled Joiner are Monday 6am-3pm; Tues-Fri 6am-2:45pm (Overtime available)
- Location: Hull
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Semi-Skilled Joiner:
- Joinery in Modular Buildings
- Erecting walls
- Reading from drawings
- Working to close tolerances, strict inspection standards, and critical operating requirements.
- Undertake all reasonable instruction given to you by your direct line manager and/or other site and senior company management.
- To follow all company Health & Safety site rules, and can work safely.
- Follow all Company policies and procedure and abide by all applicable legislation whilst carrying out your duties.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£10.03 - £11.03 per hour