Your Business Partnership with Just Mortgages
The Self-Employed Division at Just Mortgages has gained in both popularity and recognition – we are also one of the most “applied for” employer brands in the industry’s Financial Services Sector.
By joining Just Mortgages, you will be part of Spicerhaart: the UK’s largest Independent Property Group. Combining the largest independent residential sales and lettings branch network with a rapidly growing financial services business, Spicerhaart has grown its reputation as the leaders in both innovation and technology.
What you can expect
You will hold an essential role within the company as the 'face' of Just Mortgages within your local village, town or city district. You’ll enjoy a role delivering high quality mortgage and protection services to your clients, whether they are looking for residential, buy-to-let, new homes or re-mortgaging advice. In days and times that suit you, you will provide full advice and recommendation on both Mortgage and Protection Services, and be responsible for the full end-to-end process, giving you total control of the entire application.
To ensure our customer service continues to exceed industry standards, you will play a significant part in your client’s home-buying journey by being there at every step of the way until they receive the keys to their brand new home. You will focus on gaining the trust and business of prospective clients across Lancaster, from identifying your client’s needs and offering advice and products to best suit their requirements. Your role as an adviser is to ensure your client fully understands the products and services available to them, and that they receive correct and compliant financial advice.
Your working day will be flexible, working where and when YOU want to as you prepare for future appointments and generate referrals. You will enjoy the challenge of attracting new customers and business and motivated to keep your business healthy.
In addition, your passion for this industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the ‘hub of knowledge’ – an expert in your client’s needs. We are, after all, in the business of property financial advice and ultimately in helping your clients to achieve their property dreams.
Benefits of the Business Partnership
This is an opportunity for a real self-employed career in the prosperous mortgage sector that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
Just Mortgages’ self-employed members enjoy an industry-leading commission package from your first day in your new position. You will join a culture of opportunity, helping you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional and financial goals.
You will enjoy:
- 80-85% commission on banked income (£100k banked = minimum of £80k to you!)
- No monthly fees or charges whatsoever
- Marketing support including social media
- Working with you to identify further Introducers and Lead Sources
- Access to Openwork’s competitive proposition including a multi-tied protection offering
- Sales Directors able to offer regular and timely support with smaller teams
What you will need
This role is ideal if you are a self-employed Mortgage and Protection Broker OR have had a wealth of experience within a whole-of-market brokerage and ready to take the next step in your career.
Your passion and experience will be from within a Whole of Market Brokerage, or you are currently Self-Employed looking for a fair and honest package, and you will know what it takes to deliver incredible customer service to your portfolio of clients. As a Self-Employed Member of Just Mortgages, you will play a key role in developing and nurturing relationships with your clients and introduces.
You will enjoy a successful recruitment journey with Just Mortgages if you have gained the following within your career:
- CeMap or similar industry-recognised qualification
- Already working within a self-employed brokerage or have a long history within a mortgage brokerage firm with a consistent track record
- Consistent track record of achieving your goals within your current role
- You are a ‘get things done’ kind of person.
- A passion for achieving a fantastic customer experience.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to market and developer needs
- Proven use of mortgage-specific software
- Full driving licence
- You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
Just Join Us!
We really want to hear from you - even if you aren't ready to apply and simply want a chat to one of the team. Applying is easy - have your CV ready and click on the "Apply Online" button on the top right-hand side of this page.
We aim to respond to all candidates, successful or not, within 10 working days.
Call the Talent Acquisition Team on
Eager and want to learn more?Meet your Manager
Ashley Edwards - Sales Director for Just Mortgages' Self Employed Division
(connect with me)
In the News
Just Mortgages offers Self-Employed Career Path for Brokers
Just Mortgages are growing their Self-Employed Division
Self Employed Division's FIRST Annual Conference
We care about our team
Leaders in training
Just Mortgages win big
Mortgage Solutions - more winners!
Change to cutting edge mortgage network
All about talent and development