Pay Rate: £9.60 p/h
The working pattern for this site is Saturday and Sunday Nights
MAN Commercial Protection are looking for an experienced Security Supervisor for a busy Distribution Centre in Grange Park, Northampton. Shifts will be Saturday and Sunday Nights. Cover at short notice may also be required occasionally. Good verbal & written communication skills are essential as are excellent punctuality & attendance. Applicants must be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive incident reports, and have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards. Previous Supervisory experience is a requirement for this role.
Duties include the management and organisation of:
- Controlling access and egress of staff and visitors
- Disciplinary issues
- Ability to deal with clients and senior management.
- Fire tests and emergency services liaison
- Day to day duties covered using site rotation
- VIP visits and Reception duties
- Performing random staff searches
- Internal and external site patrols
- Planning and rota management
- Report Writing
- Warehouse security operations leadership
- People Skills
- To motivate and lead the security team in the day to day operation within a busy distribution centre. The successful applicant needs to be pro-active and have strong customer service skills when dealing with VIP guests that may visit the site. To manage the day to day issues that may arise on site and within the team.
A valid SIA license is ESSENTIAL for applicants to be considered for the role.
Applicants must be able to provide a full 5 year checkable work school history
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.