Due to continued growth, this independent installer of a wide range of Integrated Solutions are looking to recruit an experienced and proven Security Systems Service Engineer to support their clients in the Midlands and Southern regions.
This is an exciting opportunity to fill a senior position where the successful candidate will make a real contribution to an ambitious growing organisation, with a number of large high profile clients, and can expect to progress within the business.
The successful candidate will be home based and act as the focal contact for all service operations within the region.
The position provides a very high level of autonomy, you will need a flexible attitude, good organisational skills and a willingness to “take ownership” of the role.
Essential requirements are:
- Experience of Intruder Alarm Systems, ideally with an NSI or SSAIB approved company.
- Experience of IP CCTV. HIK, Dahua, Mobotix, Axis.
- Experience of Access Control Systems. Paxton, Progeny, Salto, Videx, Honeywell.
- An understanding of Networks and Integrated Solutions. Milestone, Wavestore.
- Motivated, hardworking and ambitious.
- Great customer service attitude.
- Comfortable dealing with clients at all levels.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A good level of IT skills.
The following would be a definite advantage.
- Experience of Automated Gates, Barriers and Turnstiles.
- Experience of Fire Alarm Systems
- IPAF, PASMA, CSCS.
The position attracts the following:
- Basic salary to £32,500 dependant on skills and experience.
- Overtime and Bonus package.
- Fully expensed company vehicle.
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- 25 days paid holiday
Apply today for immediate consideration.