- Competitive hourly rate of £10.45
- Successful candidates will need to be available to start in role immediately
- Must be available to work a 4 days on 4 days off shift pattern between the hours of 6am – 6pm
To support the service delivery of the COVID-19 testing labs, we are seeking to recruit individuals to lead a team of Security Officers in Leamington.
The Security Supervisor will supervise officers to provide a safe and secure environment in support of excellent people care. The officers will deploy a calm and reassuring presence and above all else, a professional and authoritative figure to all of those at site. As infection control is an extremely important factor on this site, Security will be helping to enforce the social distancing and PPE rules. Full training and PPE will be provided.Main Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of 4 to provide an efficient security service
- Monitor and review Incident Reports completed by the Security Officers
- Responsibility for Initial Response Emergency Contact call cover if required. Rota to be agreed with the Site Manager
- To carry out temperature monitoring to all people entering the building
- To maintain and endorse Government guidelines with reference to Covid19 to all employees, visitors and contractors
- To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies
- Provide assistance to third party contractors and visitors to site ensuring site policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure all site documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Diligent monitoring and completion of site records/reference material including H&S documents, Assignment Instructions, Incident Forms and Site Occurrence Book.
- To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to site management team on all aspects of security operations and service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective actions to enhance the service.
- SIA Frontline Guarding License
- Experience of supervisory skills and people management
- Experience of time management
- Computer literate with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products.
- To deliver a consistent level of service, within the Company's standards, to the contract
- Have a sound knowledge of Security techniques
- Fully understands the Site and local Emergency procedures.
- Understanding of the computer systems in operation within the security section.
- Understanding of the CCTV system in operation.
- Understanding of all alarm systems.
- Understands the need to maintain diplomatic silence.
- Always understands the need to display an official but courteous manner.
- Professional or further qualification in Security Operations
- First aid responder qualification
- Fire Warden
- Working Knowledge of BS7858:2013