Do you have what it takes to be an Security Site Supervisor with Securitas?
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Security Site Supervisor to join our dynamic team on a Permanent basis. This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to stay within the Security industry or looking to start a new career in Security.
The role of a Security Site Supervisor is responsible for managing all people and day-to-day operational issues impacting on the contract throughout the shift, providing a central point of contact for service delivery development, performance, measurement and centralised reporting.
We are an internationally successful, protective services and security provider, combining cutting-edge technology with world-class security intelligence and our global network of experts cover every security risk.
Supervisor | Manager | Management | Site Supervisor | Security Officer | Protective Services | Guard | CCTV | Door Staff
This position is key to the operational success of the team and is required to strengthen the relationship between the client and Securitas
The role of Security Site Supervisor is to ensure all personnel under their supervision have undertaken the appropriate site training and are in possession of a valid SIA license or LDN to meet industry requirements.
You will be responsible for the accurate rostering and forward planning of all direct reporting officers ensuring there is sufficient cover for holidays, sickness and absences.
You will also be monitoring the performance all all Security Officers maintaining positive employee relations and ensuring coaching, counselling and any investigations are implemented in line with company policy and procedures as and when necessary.
The main responsibilities for this role will be to monitor and manage the appearance and behaviours of all Security personnel, taking remedial action as appropriate and in line with company policy and procedures
You will also have assignment instructions and site documentation which must kept up to date whilst supporting the Security Management Team in developing and sharing of "best practice" and use of systems and tools to improve service effectiveness.
There will be excellent opportunities to plan, develop and implement staff training, including both routine duties and emergency procedures.
- Have a full 5 year checkable work history.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and E-Mail (Outlook).
- Well developed interpersonal and influencing skills. Able to negotiate and deal with sensitive and confidential matters with tact and discretion.
- Adaptable and responsive in the face of changes in priorities, plans and schedules
- People focused, open to change
- Outstanding customer care and conflict management skills
- Advance computer literacy
- Intermediate IT systems knowledge
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- Quick learner with open mind and very good manners
- Cooperative and team player
- Ability to handle pressure
- Able to work independently and creative
- "Outside of the box" thinker
- Physically / sensory fit and agile
- Exceptionally professional and reliable
- High level of integrity
- Stable work record
- Immaculate appearance with 'presence'
- CCTV operations knowledge required
- Relevant valid SIA licence
To work with us you will need to be confident, articulate and communicate well both orally and in written language. You should be able to manage yourself and others and make be able to make decisions and passion for operational excellence
Our team need to be immaculately turned out, polite and proactive when engaging with customers to ensure a complete customer experience is provided, as we aim to maintain our outstanding reputation for excellence.
- Security experience
- An SIA security licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Securitas is the leading global security services provider employing more than 370,000 people scanning 58 markets, throughout North America, Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In the UK, Securitas employs over 10,000 people, providing Protective Services to a wide range of clients from small local businesses, to national and global corporations, and even international airports. Its operational centre in Milton Keynes provides support to the largest mobile fleet in the UK. It also houses the industry first Training and Development Academy with accreditation from City & Guilds. Securitas' focus is on security and its ability to offer real value through its six Protective Services, including Fire and Safety. Unique within the industry, its focused service offering is a key differentiator in all the markets in which it operates. With its global footprint, Securitas is at the forefront of innovation, moving the industry towards predictive security by harnessing 'big data' to provide intelligent, pro-active solutions
9.80 - 9.80 per hour