Full time 42 hours per week pro rata contract
12h shifts - 06:00 - 18:00 and 18:00 - 06:00
4 day shift then 4 days off then
4 night shifts then 4 days off
Reward schemeJob Introduction
We currently have an opportunity for a Security Officer - Weighbridge Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main Responsibilities
Main duties will include
- Enforcement of the site rules and standards including Housekeeping, Security and Health & Safety to visitors and occupants.
- Provide high levels of customer service to contractors, visitors and occupants of the site.
- Access control (Visitors/Contractors/Deliveries)
- Carry out Stop and Search, (Vehicle/Personnel)
- CCTV Monitoring.
- CCTV routine operations.
- Weighbridge operations
- Checking materials leaving site is correctly authorised.
- Control entry to site vehicles and pedestrians
- Emergency Rules followed in accordance to the security function
- Emergency situations dealt with and reported through to the relevant stakeholders
- Investigate thefts and send reports to the relevant stakeholders
- Inspection of fence line and general site surroundings on a regular basis
- Lone workers monitoring.
- Maintenance of records and log books
- Follow assignment instructions
- Monitoring of site plant, intruder & fire alarms.
- Operation of site communication equipment.
- Opening and monitoring of all gates.
- Police liaison.
- Site Patrolling and reporting.
- Unlock and lock of ad hoc areas when requested.
- Use of fire extinguishers when required.
- SIA Security Officer License
- Full Driving License
- First Aid Qualified
- AED Qualified
- Computer Literate
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Pro-active attitude
- Good customer service record