MAN Commercial Protection are looking for a SECURITY OFFICER for contracts located within a high quality business environment specifically focused on logistics in Lutterworth. LE17.
The working pattern will be:
60 Hours per week, days, nights, weekend or as per site requirements.
£9.14 Per Hr,
To consistently deliver outstanding levels of service to each customer, stakeholder and colleague through teamwork, transparency and innovation.
To ensure that the Security Service provided conforms to the Assignment Instructions and the Client's requirements.
Ensuring smooth and efficient management of the overall security operations as defined within the Assignment Instructions, ensuring all relevant operational information is accurately and effectively cascaded to site management in a timely and efficient manner.
Applicants should have security experience preferably on a distribution site, be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive incident reports, have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards and have the ability to work unsupervised and his/her own transport to get to work.
SIA: This is a licenced role which requires either DS or SG. There will also be a requirement to be fully SIA CCTV accredited and licensed.
Full driving license required.
- Booking in & out of visitors and vehicles.
- Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
- Write accurate incident reports in a timely manner and provide visible high-profile security presence.
- Knowledge of security systems including life safety systems
- Check alarms and log information.
- Respond to and deal with all site incidents and emergencies
- Patrolling of premises
Excellent communication and IT skills