Are you reliable, committed, and want to work as part of a security team?
We have vacancies at our Bradford/Holmfield site.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary plus the chance to develop with us.
Advanced Supply Chain is an International supply chain business that is renowned for the quality of its service and career opportunities. Providing a high quality and efficient service, you will also ensure the safety and security of all people, premises and property.
Responsibilities of our Security Officer:
- Access & egress control
- Conduct CCTV monitoring
- Observe and record day-to-day activities
- Book and check vehicles in and out of the site
- Greet and direct visitors and contractors
- Perform search procedures of the warehouse staff
- Perform drug & alcohol testing
- Carry out gatehouse administration duties
What are we looking for in our Security Officer?
- Enthusiastic and self-driven attitude
- Desire to make a difference
- Embraces change
- Team player
- Good administration skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks
- The ability to work as a team member with minimum supervision
- Good IT skills including a good understanding of MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Strong numeracy & literacy skills
- Experience of working in a gatehouse or in a security role is not necessary; we will provide full training to the successful candidate
- A good functional knowledge of Security
We reward hard work. In terms of career progression, as our Security Officer you could develop to become a Senior Security Officer.
Join us to make a real difference and start your exciting new journey as our Security Officer! We look forward to hearing from you!