MAN Commercial Protection now have an exciting opportunity for Security Officers to join us working on our sites in and around the Droitwich area.
The main duties are to maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for customers and employees. This is achieved through routine patrols, monitoring of premises via CCTV and conducting health and safety checks. Other tasks would include incident reporting, customer service and not just to the public but with our business partners as well.
As a team and as individuals we strive to make our workplace a place where people want to come and spend their leisure time.
The working shift pattern for these sites are 3 days 3 nights and 3 off rota.
· Staff searches
· Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
· Write accurate incident reports in a timely manner and provide visible high profile security presence.
· Check alarms and log information
· Respond and deal with all site incidents and emergencies
· Patrolling of premise’s
What we ask of you
· You must be able to work as part of a team
· Full 5 year checkable work history
· You MUST hold a valid SIA licence
· Must be computer literate
· 28 days paid holiday
· Uniform Provided
· Double time for bank holidays
· Employee incentives
· Opportunity to work for a prestigious brand
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply by sending your CV to us
Applicants must be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, have excellent customer service skills, excellent punctuality & attendance, be observant, able to complete comprehensive reports, have a drive to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards.