JOB REFERENCE: SOF253-Oct19
Can you deliver outstanding customer service and have a full UK driving licence?
Are you looking for part-time hours?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading British logistics company?
We are currently seeking a Part- Time Security Officer to work with our client based in Castle Donington - they are the largest British logistics firm, providing supply chain consultancy and solutions to some of the world's most admired brands, they have been a trusted supply chain solutions provider for over 90 years.
As a Security Officer for this site, you will be carrying out various security duties including alarm response, incident reporting, patrolling, gate lock/unlocks, securing buildings, checking all staff employees/contractors/deliveries I.D on entry to the site and carrying out tasks for the client.
You will be working in a logistics environment, supporting the core team and covering annual leave, sickness etc. Reception duties are required so communication & IT skills must be above average. Some duties will include alarm response, incident reporting, patrolling, gate lock/unlocks, securing buildings, checking all staff employees/contractors/deliveries I.D on entry to the site and carrying out tasks for the client.
Security Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Engage in the client culture and objectives, whilst delivering their duties to a high professional standard and giving exceptional customer service.
- Officers are responsible for the delivery of a range of security services that include patrolling, key issue, monitoring of alarms and CCTV, staff welfare, response to the fire systems, and securing the site.
- Maintain a polite, courteous, and friendly manner towards the public, the client, and colleagues.
- Complete site patrols, internal and external, recording all data and reporting any security issues you may encounter to your line manager.
- Monitor and respond to CCTV and Intruder/Access Alarms.
- Check that doors and windows are properly shut and locked and all fire exits are secure throughout the course of the shift.
Security Officer | Security | Patrol | Customer Service | Reception | Communication | SIA | DBS | Part Time
- Full Driving Licence.
- A valid SIA or Door Supervisor Licence as a minimum requirement.
- Provide a five-year checkable work history and clear Security Clearance.
- Must be able to provide valid current DBS and pass an enhanced DBS.
- Fire Marshall.
- CCTV licence.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
£10.50 - £10.50 per hour
See Job Spec
See Job Spec