Security Officers needed in Bristol
Full and part-time vacancies
Full SIA training can be given if you do not hold an SIA licence
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is the UK’s largest privately owned security Company offering retail security solutions across the UK to a number of household names, including Boots, Tesco, Lidl and Waitrose.
We are an SIA approved contractor with over 4,800 employees operating across the UK. The company has achieved the Investors in People award, whilst also gaining the Gold rating from the National Security Inspectorate.
Due to business expansion we are currently urgently looking for security officers.
Once in store you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a visual deterrent
- Ensuring the safety of customers and colleagues within the working environment
- Patrolling the shopfloor
- Liaising with police and report writing
You will need the following to apply:
- A valid SIA Licence is preferred but not essential. Full SIA training can be provided.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible availability
- Competitive rates of pay with paid breaks
- 40 hours + per week
- Enhanced training
- The opportunity to progress your career within the Security Industry
- Company recognition scheme
- Company pension
• Customer discount card (Specific Contract Only)
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation disability, or age. All successful applicants will be screened in accordance with BS 7858 standards, so must be able to provide a comprehensive and checkable 5 year history.
To apply please click on the ‘apply’ to complete an application form.