This leading Facilities Management business is recruiting for new team members to join their Security Team based in Reading. You will be working as part of a team of 4 security staff.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills and be of smart appearance, you will be the first and last impression for guests and it is important you are able to work in line with the Hotel's expectations.
Shifts are on a 4 on 4 off pattern of 12 hour shifts. You will be required to work the Night Shift, there will also be an opportunity for overtime.
· Minimum if SIA Door Supervisor (essential)
· Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
· Excellent Customer Service skills (essential)
· Excellent Communication skills (essential)
· First Aid trained (desirable but not essential as full training will be given)
· Fire Marshal (desirable but not essential as full training will be given)
· 28 Day Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
· Full Uniform
· On-going support from management
In return an hourly rate of £9 is on offer, apply today for immediate consideration.