Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Security Guard to join their growing team in Kensington.
Job Title: Security Guard - Residential Property
Location: London (Kensington)
Salary: £10 per hour, pension and 28 days holiday
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Hours: 12 hour shifts 6pm-6am, 4 on 4 off shift pattern must be available to work weekends and bank holidays
IMMEDIATE START - NO EXPEREINCE NECESSARY
My client is a security company with more growth than they can handle! They have an excellent reputation in the market place and are a great place to work as they really look after their staff.
They are now looking for a security gatekeeper for one of their clients based in Kensington.
Security Guard - The Role:
- Looking after one household
- Sitting outside the property at night (in a small building with heating and internet access)
- Cleaning leaves from drive and steps to the property
- Opening gates
- Washing 4 cars ready for events
- Keeping an eye on the household staff
- Walking the dog
- Driving the housekeeper to the shops
Security Guard - The Candidate:
- No previous experience necessary
- Full clean driving license
- No criminal record, will be DBS checked
- Excellent communication skills, well presented, excellent manners
- Checkable work history
- Must be 25 plus for insurance purposes
Security Guard - The Opportunity:
- Training will be given
- Opportunity to gain more responsibility within the household
The role would suit someone looking to get in to a career in or with a background in security, guarding, domestic service, gatekeeper, groundskeeper, caretaker, warden.
To submit your CV for this exciting Security Guard opportunity, please click 'Apply' today.