SEARCH ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Introduction to The Media Image
The Media Image (TMI) is an independent performance media agency offering a paid search led full-service digital media solution built on the principles of people, data and results.
TMI was founded in 2008 by Grant MacFarlane shortly after his departure from Google. In the last three years, the agency has grown from a London staff compliment of four to over fifty as of May 2019. Client growth has been equally impressive with the on-boarding of numerous large global clients including the likes of MGM Grand, AVON North America, Clarins, FOREX.COM and City Index to name a few.
Furthermore, TMI’s growth in recent years was recognised by both the Hiscox Tech Track Top 100 and the Deloitte Fast 50 indices, listing the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech media organizations. In both listings, TMI featured within the top twenty in both 2017 and 2018.
Working at The Media Image
At TMI an account executive is the person responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Search and Paid Social campaigns, with possible oversight and or exposure to display and paid social – your primary concern would be to assist the Account Manager and Team at large with reporting and optimisation of search campaigns in order to deliver against client volume and efficiency targets.
The role requires a good understanding of Search principles, how the markets operate, plus an analytical aptitude. It requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results. It also requires initiative and pro-activity in helping accounts grow, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.
You should have a basic understanding of how other media can influence Search. Social and Display, the principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the optimisation and research tools available in the market – when they should be used and their relative strengths and limitations.
Skills & Requirements
- Be aware of your clients’ business targets and goals.
- Assist in planning campaigns to deliver against targets and client marketing objectives.
- Take on responsibility of day – to day optimisation and pacing of budget
- Keep clients up to date on day to day changes in campaign performance and issues.
- Incorporate testing into Search campaigns – for example ad copy testing, Landing page testing, day-part targeting, keyword expansion etc...
- Take responsibility for the production of results and competitive analysis – Reporting campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis, (with fair support from Search and Display Executives).
- Deliver a coherent commentary on results each week – including a summary of performance, key influences, campaign optimisation, market forces and competitive positioning.
- Attend status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against.
- Have knowledge and experience of using campaign management tools – for example, DoubleClick, Analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Omniture, as well as market Research and Display tools including Google Insights for Search and Display.
- Support a Account Managers and Account Directors in delivering effective client service.
- Liaise with relevant departments to deliver effective Account Management.
- Demonstrate a good competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Be administratively competent.
- Continue on the job training and workshops and internal/external training sessions.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other TMI departments/services.
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts – for example, by testing landing pages, utilising the Google Display Network.
- Improve knowledge of client business to ensure greater appreciation of Search and Display delivery in the overall mix.
- Keep abreast of any developments in the Search and Display market.
- Gain and develop experience in other media, such as SEO and Display.
Why it’s great to work at TMI!
- TMI Staff get 25 day’s leave a year excluding bank holiday’s.
- TMI staff have always-on access to in office fruit, bread, snacks and Nutella!
- TMI staff work on some of the most exciting performance media accounts in the UK.
- TMI staff know how to have fun with monthly company events and plenty of fun after work events
- TMI staff get private medical and other benefits from Vitality Health Insurance.
- TMI staff have a lot of responsibility, some of our top account managers were born in the 90’s!
- TMI staff travel. With clients all over Europe and North America we love travelling.
- TMI staff get paid really well!
- TMI staff development is supported.
up to £25,000.00 per year
Private Health, 25 Days Annual Leave
Private Health, 25 Days Annual Leave