We are now recruiting for a Sea Freight Imports Coordinator based in Wythenshawe.
Our client is a Global Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Solutions company. They now have an opportunity for a Sea Freight Forwarding clerk to join their Ocean freight imports desk joining the team at their Manchester office in Wythenshawe.
Your role will include the full Sea freight cycle, from taking bookings, handling quotations, preparing and completing all documentation from bookings to final invoice, negotiating rates with shipping lines customs entries and clearances are completed by an agent
In order to apply for this role, you must have a freight forwarding background, with excellent client and customer service skills
Key skills required
* Experience of Sea Freight - Import
* Sea Freight Forwarding
* Demonstrate a good understanding of documentation for sea freight movements
* Good customer service skills
* Good client liaison skills
* A strong team player capable of working as an individual or in a team environment
* Can show great product knowledge within Freight Forwarding
* Salary £23,000 - £30,000 dependent upon experience
* Quarterly bonus
* 20 days holidays rising to 25
* Contributory pension
* Career development
* Regular incentives
If you are looking for a role with an established freight company with genuine career opportunities for the right individual please forward your cv.
£23,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year