TAIT is the World Market Leader in designing, constructing and delivering the finest live event solutions in the world. Whether it’s creating awe-inspiring spectaculars, complex touring stages, theatre engineering solutions, brand activations or cruise ship installations, TAIT delivers world-class solutions for live experiences. With its proprietary entertainment automation platform, custom-made products, and creative engineering, TAIT’s cutting-edge offerings continue to advance industry standards and exceed client expectations. As a global network of over 600 employees in 12 office locations, TAIT has worked on projects in over 30 countries, all 7 continents and even outer space. TAIT’s diverse group of clients include Taylor Swift, Cirque Du Soleil, The Metropolitan Opera House, NASA, National Geographic, Beyoncé and The Olympics.
The purpose of this role is to prepare and manage capacity plans for business operations resource groups across TAIT European markets.
The work will be project-based and, whilst focussed on specialised machinery and fabrications primarily for the entertainment technology industry, draws on mainstream engineering principles and practices. Our combination of design and manufacture underpins our ability to deliver unique equipment for permanent venue-based installations as well as short and long-running shows, often in short lead-times.
- Preparation and management of European capacity plans for business operations resource groups.
- Forecast future capacity and investigate resource load balancing opportunities.
- Work with Business Systems to develop current planning tools to improve forecast accuracy.
- Work with operational teams to schedule gate and interim project technical reviews.
- Develop templates and processes to improve consistent operation reporting and performance.
- Support the development of estimating tools using past performance data.
- Manage European capacity management and planning.
- Continuously seek to improve operational performance and data visibility.
- Provide support to the Finance Team & general office Admin as and when required
Good all round Education to GCSE level
Familiarity with project delivery and risk management processes.
Proficiency with MS office tools, notably Excel.
Extensive experience of managing, interpreting and drawing conclusions from data.
Experience of presenting data and the conclusions drawn from it in a cohesive and understandable format.
Exposure to processes and planning in a variety of industrial sectors.
Attention to detail and the ability to interpret data.
Ability to look beyond the current state and seek opportunities for improvement.
Ability to work as part of a team as well as take personal responsibility and work with minimal supervision.
Excellent written and verbal communication, able to liaise with others at all levels and departments in the company.
RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
We do not use Recruitment Agencies and as such do not accept speculative CV’s. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised post. Any unsolicited CV’s received will be treated as the property of TAIT and Terms and Conditions associated with the use of such CV’s will be considered null and void.