Trading since 1989, e.surv is the UK’s largest and leading provider of residential valuation and property risk services. Employing over 600 RICS-registered surveyors across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, e.surv completes the equivalent of one property inspection every 12 seconds. With industry-leading technology, nationwide postcode coverage and a wealth of property risk expertise, e.surv could be a great choice for your next career move.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group, which includes household names Your Move and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
You’ll need to be either an AssocRICS through the SAVA Residential Diploma scheme or a RICS accredited Surveyor from another discipline seeking a pathway into the Residential Valuation specialism. Over a period of months, e.survs dedicated Technical Trainers will support you in the development of core competencies from within Residential Surveying, which will include Valuation, Building Pathology, Report Writing, Legislation and more. You will need to be dedicated and passionate about Residential Property, with a view to developing your expert knowledge in all aspects of the role of a Residential Surveyor. When our finishing school is complete and your competence levels evidenced, you will work alongside some of the most experienced Surveyors nationally in completing Mortgage Valuation and Home Buyer workload to the highest standards.
What we can offer
- On the job, mentor led training, with the right balance for a variety of backgrounds.
- Work-life balance is important to us which is why your role will be home-based
- We reward our surveyors with a market-leading salary, generous incentive package and a company car or car allowance
- We provide market-leading technology and equipment to help you set up a home office and we provide the very best surveying kit to support your day to day role
- Extensive company benefits include 25 days holidays, private healthcare, flexbenefits, SAYE and BAYE share schemes.
To submit your details, or for a confidential chat about life at e.surv, please contact Mark Cowlishaw-Booth in our Talent Acquisition team on 01773 767 447 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Strictly No Agency CVs will be considered for our SAVA/Conversion programme.