I am looking to speak with a dedicated systems training manager with knowledge and experience in course design, multi-media material development and content delivery with a knowledge of SAP systems.
Will have systems teaching/training qualifications and will have delivered a broad range of systems. Knowledge/experience of SAP Enable Now/ Workforce Performance Builder would be advantageous.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Design, develop and deliver the overall system learning framework (structure, content and consistency of experience)
- Learn and become proficient in use of SAP Enable Now tool.
- Maintain current IRIS support material, including quick reference guides and reference documents
- Test and validate new learning offer prior to global deployment.
- Convert & transfer all existing content (where applicable) to new solution.
- Develop new material as required to support deployment of new solution.
Note: to understand nature of skill gaps from system users, to understand the system and to support from a capacity perspective some additional work will be required supporting the current business solution leads - This will involve sitting in system ticket triage meetings and taking and working some incoming support requests on a weekly basis.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
£340.00 - £380.00 /per day