We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about supporting business change in a leading technology company’s IT group? Arm is a global leader in the technology field. We enable the shipment of nearly 50 billion Arm processor-based chips into a diverse range of digital electronic products, including more than 95% of mobile phones shipped today. Within Arm, the IT group maintains and supports a wide variety of services, applications and platforms to enable the business to drive its goals.
Do you have a passion for Procurement Systems and Processes and the value they bring to a business? Are you the SAP Procurement Specialist that we are looking for to join our team of passionate SAP specialists?
Working with your peers and business owners, this is an exciting opportunity to bring about change and innovation to Arm and floor for you expertise to be heard
You will work in a small agile team formed of both internal and external resources, driving adoption and continuous improvement of our procurement processes.
- Ariba is our core procurement system which is integrated with various upstreams and downstream applications. As the SAP Procurement Specialist you will be responsible creating and developing new solutions in the Procurement space to meeting our demanding business needs.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the Procurement Service is optimised and robust by managing the frequent mandatory releases.
- As a member of our multi-functional SAP team you will collaborate with the rest of the team and our Product Owners to deliver exciting new features to support our business growth and success.
- You will ensure that tools and processes are delivered in line with our standards.
- You will demonstrate integrity, positive attitude, excellent work ethic and camaraderie to the team.
- You will show a real passion for quality and continuous improvement.
- Experience and knowledge in Ariba (including - SAP Ariba Sourcing, SAP Ariba Contract Management, SAP Ariba Supplier Management, SAP Ariba Purchase to Pay)
- Experience with Procurement & Finance processes
- Experience working in an Agile approach
- Experience in demonstrations and presentations to the business
- Experience in engaging with the end users and designing and developing solutions.
- Experience in core SAP ECC (MM and FI).
- Knowledge in ABAP, Process Orchestration (PO) and SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
- Knowledge in IDOC’s, APIs, integrations and interfaces.
- Experience in Unit testing and Integration testing
- Successfully completed end-to-end Ariba implementations
Qualifications and education:
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the field and developments in this area.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.#LI-TG1
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.