As a Salesforce Developer you will be joining the project team supporting and developing the Salesforce application.
Your role will include ensuring the system is healthy and configuring and customising Service Cloud Salesforce to meet new business requirements as part of an Agile BAU team, with opportunities to learn from more experienced members of the team.
You will join a global team that is going from strength to strength, designing and building solutions that are the driving force behind the growth of the business.
You’re the type of person that is always looking to learn and embrace existing and emerging integration capabilities/approaches.
You’re passionate about all things technology and keep up to date with the latest industry trends and products.
You’re the type of person that loves the challenge of solving complex technical problems by thinking outside the box.
A normal day looks like:
- Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Managing daily support and maintenance of the Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure function, health and compliance. This can include user management, report and dashboard creation, issue investigation.
- Analysing requirements to ensure information is complete and determine complexity. Ideally use out the box functionality - determine what different design options exist and highlight any compromises.
- Collaborating with other technology teams to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce and other systems.
- Communicating with business partners to set expectations and negotiate when needed, explain complex technical issues and produce technical documentation.
- Work with the Agile Team to ensure internal communication is maintained to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to Salesforce best practices and leverage standard CRM functionality where possible.
- Ensuring any developed solutions are written to be maintainable, scalable, testable and deployable.
Ideally you’ll have experience with or have:
- Hands on Salesforce experience on Service or Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Administration & declarative development - Process Builders, Workflow, Validations, Object Model, Security etc
- Experience using Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Lightning Aura/ LWC
- Integration experience with calling external REST/SOAP APIs and web services from Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, CI, CD, SFDX
It would be great if you had:
- Exerience with Vlocity
Why should you join Cigna?
You will get the chance to work with a global, truly innovative and flexible Technology division that is growing rapidly due to continued success and massive transformation.
We are constantly investing in, improving and innovating our global technology stack. Right now we are investing in Cloud, AI & ML as well as working heavily with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
You will join a business that truly invests in you as a person. You will be offered the opportunity to progress your knowledge and skills through both internal and external training, take secondment to other teams / projects and much more.
FLEXIBILITY – We are a truly flexible business. We offer remote / home working as well as flexible start / finish times. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a true work / life balance for all of our employees.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.