£30,000 - Pro Rata
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with a global company, who are looking to appoint a Junior Administrator to join their growing Salesforce practice. Are you looking for a part time position at an exciting new organisation? Are you a graduate with an interest in business management and software engineering and want to train as a Salesforce Administrator? With ambitious plans for growth over the next three years they are looking for awesome people to join their diverse and vibrant team.
- Collation and documentation of Sales and Business processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain the integrity of the Salesforce database.
- Produce reporting suites to facilitate the management of the various Sales teams.
- Maintain governance structures to ensure consistency and quality of data.
- Deliver the documented requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft products; Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, MS Access, Visio
- Excellent knowledge and experience of data / data management gained in a commercial sales focused business
- Salesforce Administration to include Objects and Processes
- Experience in supporting and proactively working with sales and marketing teams
- Understanding of sales pipelines
- Interest in data and reporting
This Client is unfortunately not offering sponsorship for International Candidates.
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 2228).
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
up to £30,000.00 per year