Sales VP EMEA - Growth Services (Sales Solutions)
Sales Executive, Growth Services
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a Sales Executive, Growth Services to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
Reporting to the Group VP Sales for EMEA, TTEC is seeking a dynamic, experienced go-to-market new logo sales executive for its Growth Services business. You will be selling end-to-end revenue generation and sales solutions that include the best technology, people, and practices to help companies achieve three goals: Customer Acquisition, Customer retention/loyalty and Customer Growth and Expansion . TTEC drives all the pieces of the sales process, helping our clients find, engage and acquire customers through digital channels and the entire customer lifecycle. You’ll be challenged in our fast-paced environment - and with a competitive compensation package and uncapped commissions, you’ll be rewarded for meeting those challenges.
You will be responsible for:
• High end solution-selling, providing customer acquisition solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes while living TTEC values.
• Strong focus on selling to net new/prospective clients with proven experience prospecting and managing C-level and senior level relationships.
• Expert at cultivating relationships with decision makers in client organizations (Chief Sales Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to secure new business.
• Act as a trusted advisor to client prospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers, organizational imperatives, customer acquisition challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
• Support all stages of the sales process, maintaining sales control and guiding internal teams to collaborate and rally around development of innovative solutions to meet or exceed identified sales targets
• Possess an in-depth understanding of TTEC’s services and differentiation
• Shepherd all client wins ensuring a smooth transition into Operations, act as a steward for good business and grow the client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 8-15 years’ experience in a consultative sales environment, preferably with experience in sales program outsourcing.
• Proven experience in prospecting and developing new business, with expert management of the sales process from the prospect to close.
• Deep experience closing complex sales solutions by structuring innovative solutions that provide Sales and Marketing decision makers value and support in achieving their business goals.
• Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations – and influence purchase and buying decisions
• Demonstration of sales acumen, critical thinking, solution development, proposal development, presentation skills, intellect, drive, executive presence
• Adept and at ease building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
• Bachelor’s degree; Masters or advanced degree a plus
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
• Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, tuition reimbursement
• Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
• State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
• Rich wellness program and incentives
• Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Lead Everyday Do the Right Thing Reach for Amazing Seek First to Understand Act as One Live life Passionately
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Job: Sales / Business Development
Source : TeleTech Holdings, Inc