About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Student Beans can verify 163 million students in 52 countries and is used by over 500 of the world's most famous brands - Google, TopShop, Apple, GymShark, Domino’s ... to name a few! As winner of Digital Business of the Year, we consistently innovate to offer new solutions that drive ROI for our clients, change the lives of our students and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Over the past two years alone, Student Beans has grown from 20 - 120 staff, significantly expanding our existing offices in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Philippines, whilst established brand new offices in New York and Melbourne.
And we’re showing no signs of slowing down yet! By 2021, we will be a team of over 350 people with offices all over the world. We will continue to innovate our product on a global scale, engage with more world-famous brands and empower as many students as we possibly can.
Student Beans has a thrilling and incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. However, it is only because of our brilliant people that we have achieved so much and we are looking for even more talented individuals to join us on our journey.
About the Role
As a result of our incredible growth and success, we are looking to bring on board our first ever Sales Development Representative.
Reporting directly to the Head of Demand Generation, you will act as the main support function between the Sales and B2B marketing teams. Providing the Sales team with qualified leads to follow up to help them deliver results that wow!
Areas of Responsibility:
Personalised and targeted outreach to compliment our automated B2B drip campaigns.
Following up with prospect leads post campaigns.
Qualify incoming enquiries.
Positioning yourself as a youth marketing specialist to help obtain and make contact with prospective brands to partner with.
Ensure that all leads are logged onto our CRM (Salesforce) for the Sales team to follow up.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Proven success within a Sales Development Representative role.
- Strong communicator with a tenacious attitude.
- Have a good understanding of the lead generation function.
- Familiar with supporting tools, such as Salesforce/Pardot and potentially LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary & incentive scheme.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!