Due to continued rapid growth, we are looking to recruit an Assistant to support the Sales and Marketing Team. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will assist in compiling and communicating to our Customers and prospects, using digital and traditional advertising channels. This position is for a confident, self-motivated, and ambitious individual to work within a small friendly team at a Medical Supplies Company based in Meadowfield, Durham. Training in all aspects of our business will be given on an ongoing basis. There is scope to progress within the business.
- Organise the Company databases by Channel
- Update and cleanse old data and keep the database current
- Segment the database according to the target market for specific campaigns.
- Generate and process new sales leads as necessary
- Help create a Roadmap of customer communications.
- Support, create and implement Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Advertising our company and products on various media
- Coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels
Sales Support / Websites
- Measuring performance of specific products and customers
- Ensure our company websites are up-to-date, current, and relevant
- Track SEO performance
- Keep News items current
- Deal with Customer queries
Skills and Experience required:
- Eager to learn and advance your career
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Adobe software skills, preferable
- Knowledge of CRM Systems
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Must be adaptable, conscientious, and enthusiastic
- Professional and friendly attitude to customers, suppliers, and staff
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload