Sales Support - Based Manchester City Centre
Salary £22,000 plus excellent benefits
The purpose of this role is to provide day to day sales support to external departments and customers with the aim of providing outstanding service as well as closing profitable deals.
The ideal candidate will have experience in pre-order, for example, giving pricing quotes and availability over the phone and producing quotes in Sage.
The candidate should also ideally have some experience working with CAD design software such as AutoCAD, Relux etc. or be LIA qualified.
Candidate and duties
- Experience within the electrical industry or similar
- Experience or qualifications within CAD packages such as AutoCad, Relux or equivalent would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of SAGE systems
- Telesales/sales/negotiation skills trained
- Experienced user of Microsoft office ie outlook/calendar/excel to intermediate level
- Liaise with external departments and customers to meet and exceed satisfactory levels of customer service
- Respond to requests for product, availability, leadtime, price, etc
- Action administration tasks such as account opening forms, quotations, order processing, data entry, etc
- Meet and exceed agreed KPIs (eg phone count/quotations completed on time)
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of pipeline, order book, promotions, etc
- Provide information relating to market trends and opportunities
- Provide feedback to customers (eg wants/needs/expectations)
- Undertake all training required to develop within the role
£22,000.00 - £22,000.00 per year