Winner of Business of the Year at the Greater Manchester Business Awards 2019, Verastar is a leading, next-generation services provider for the small business market. We deliver telecoms and utilities services to over 160,000 customers through our brands including Clear Business and Kinex and insurance through our sister company The Insurance Octopus. Established in 1998, we have over 20 years’ experience disrupting the market and providing a challenger to the incumbent. Our goal is to simplify essential services for our customers by offering the widest range of services on the market all a unique one bill solution.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with great benefits at an award-winning company, then Verastar is the place for you.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Effective management of our sales support team, who provide ongoing support through various communication channels to both our internal and external sales teams.
You’ll be doing
- Deliver motivational and clear leadership.
- Keep continual communication with key stakeholders.
- Continual development of sales support advisors and procedures of the department.
- Ensuring SLA’s are diligently met by the team.
- Drive a positive team culture and drive progression within the team.
- Maintain up to date reports and KPI’s of the team.
- Gain and maintain strong performance against KPI’s across the team.
- Deliver accurate information about the department for ease of involvement with projects.
- A strong communicator with good analytical skills. Able to spot trends and analyse areas of development.
- Previous experience working with sales people preferable but not essential.
- Able to adapt quickly to new changes and implementations and deliver these changes to the wider team.
- Organised individual with great time management skills.
- Proactive at finding solutions to issues as they arise, with the ability to think on their feet with minimal external support.
- Positive mindset and outlook, and able to project it to the wider team.
- Ability to deal with Adversity and turn it into a development opportunity.
- The ability to work with sales advisors and managers and succeed in offering them an exceptional service while maintaining integrity and have confidence in your decisions.
- Previous experience of working with external partner sales channels is an advantage.
- Discounts off holidays, high street stores, restaurants and many more!
- Annual Summer and Christmas Party!
- 31 days holiday each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service.
- Opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus over the course of the year (paid quarterly).
- Company pension scheme.
- Pizza Friday
- Dress down Friday after payday.
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays.
- Free Life Assurance for all employees.